Arizona state ID is required at all times. Only patients in possession of their original and current Medical Marijuana Registry ID Card issued by the State of Arizona who are over the age of 18 are permitted on the premise and to use our services
Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their custodial parent or legal guardian or designated caregiver as required by AZDHS rules.
Dispensed cannabis is for individual, medical use only and may not be resold or redistributed. Our services are provided solely for our patients’ health and medical needs. We adhere to and enforce a zero tolerance policy for diversion.
Consumption of medical cannabis, illegal drugs, tobacco, or alcohol on the premises is strictly prohibited.
*Please remember that the use of medical cannabis in public view is illegal
- Patient confidentiality, privacy, and safety are of critical importance and should be observed at all times.
- Only patients and caregivers are permitted on the premises.
- Only service animals will be allowed on the premises.
- We reserve the right to limit daily, weekly, or monthly patient purchases, and to refuse service at our discretion and per AZDHS regulations.
- While we respect your second amendment rights, we do not allow firearms in our facility.
What is a State Licensed Medical Marijuana Dispensary?
Kompo is an Arizona’s State Licensed Dispensary. This means that we must adhere to the Arizona State Department of Health guidelines for operation. Please visit http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/index.htm for more information about the Medical Marijuana Program here in Arizona.