How to get Medical Marijuana Card
We will guide you through this step by step process and if you qualify for medical marijuana we will help you obtain the patient card with ease.
Just call us at Kompo Care (928) 536-5151 to find out more how to get your state medical card. We can file your application online to ADHS for a fee of $40.00 or you may file on your own at no cost.
Any additional information can be obtained through Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) http://www.azdhs.gov/
To get STARTED follow the steps below
Step 1: Review the QUALIFYING CONDITIONS on the ADHS home page or on Marijuana Law & FAQ link (http://www.azdhs.gov/
Step 2: Obtain your MEDICAL RECORDS. Records must NOT be more than 1 year old. Bring your current medical records at the time of your appointment (in some cases they can be obtained directly from your doctor).
Step 3: Bring IDENTIFICATION in accordance with Arizona Department of Health Services to your scheduled appointment. Following original documents can be used:
- Arizona drivers license issued on or after October 1, 1996
- Arizona identification card issued on or after October 1, 1996
- Arizona registry identification card
- Photograph page in the patient’s United States passport.
- Arizona Driver’s License or Identification Card issued before Oct 1, 1996 AND one of the following:
- Birth Certificate verifying United States citizenship
- United States Certificate of Naturalization
- United States Certificate of Citizenship
Step 4: Schedule an APPOINTMENT with a qualifying doctor to complete all the necessary paperwork to be filed with ADHS online and follow instructions.
Step 5: Processing FEES for the doctor need to be paid at visit. We can help and do the paperwork for you and file for $40.00 processing fee.
ADHS fee is $150.00 or $75.00 if you are on a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP Card)